ONE Beauty Brands – NiiMD | ONE Beauty Academy | Alberta Academy of Aesthetics – Calgary presents a competition challenging all beauty enthusiasts, makeup lovers, and hair artisans to participate in MAKE UP COMBAT!
Application for Makeup Combat – Paint and Prosthetics – Competition – December 17th 2016
Please submit the following to : email@example.com
Division applying for – Paint / Airbrush or Prosthetics
Reason for applying
Background of Makeup
Previous school or courses attended
Please submit 3 photos of your best makeup work
Should you be chosen to participate in Makeup Combat – Paint and Prosthetics
You understand, acknowledge, and agree that upon submission of this application you will abide by and adhere to the rules of Makeup Combat – Paint and Prosthetics outlined below:
Final date and time for application and submission – Dec 10th 2016 at 23:59
Applications received after this time will not be read or reviewed.
- Models will be supplied by the artist
- All makeup will be completed within the 3 hour time limit
- Makeup will be supplied by the artist
- Prosthetics will be supplied by ONE Beauty Academy
- Judging will be scored out of 10 points per category in each division with anadditional score out of 5 for overall look including hair, wardrobe and props.Please refer to the breakdown of the scouring categories document.
- The artist will apply all makeup without any assistance
- Appropriate language and behavior of both the artist and model is required
- The Model must be wearing undergarments and have any nipples covered – nonudity allowed.
- Upon completion of the competition the Artist is required to clean up theirworkspace and sign out before leaving.
- The winner of the Division will claim their prize that evening of the event.
- The 1st and 2nd place winner will receive a photo shoot of their model the eveningof the event.
- The 1st place winner will be awarded an interview, that evening of the event,about their experience and this will be posted on various social media.
- The model and Artist will sign a photo release form the day of the event prior tothe competition beginning.
- The event will start Dec 17th 2016 at 3:00pm and the competition will begin at 4:00pm with brushes down at 7:00pm with the event ending at 8:00pm for thepublic. Removal and cleanup will proceed after the presentation of the makeups.
- Artists will be allowed to set up their workstations between 1:00pm and 3:30pmon the day if the competition.
- Each Artist is required to wear all black clothing
- Each Artist station will be limited to an exact measurement of space restrictions.
- The Competition is open to general public and students with approval of 3makeup photos and application form
- Models must arrive with no makeup on prior to the competition beginning.
- Hair, wardrobe and props can be done in advance of competition.
- Models will be required to be at the event location of ONE Beauty Academy nolater then 3:00 pm on the event date.
- Models will be required to have a ‘before photo’ taken between 3:00-3:30.
- A general Theme Winter-Festivus has been chosen for this event and makeups will need to be based off of this.
All rules must be complied by Artist and Model – in the event of failing to do so the Artist can be disqualified from the competition.
Many Thanks to our Sponsors