ONE Beauty Brands – NiiMD | ONE Beauty Academy | Alberta Academy of Aesthetics – Calgary presents a competition challenging all beauty enthusiasts and makeup lovers to participate in MAKE UP COMBAT!
Application for Makeup Combat – Paint and Prosthetics – Competition – November 4th 2017
Please submit the following to : email@example.com
Division applying for – Paint / Airbrush or Prosthetics
Reason for applying
Background of Makeup
Previous school or courses attended
Please submit 3 photos of your best makeup work
Should you be chosen to participate in Makeup Combat – Paint and Prosthetics
You understand, acknowledge, and agree that upon submission of this application you will abide by and adhere to the rules of Makeup Combat – Paint and Prosthetics outlined below:
Final date and time for application and submission – November 2nd 2017 at 23:59
Applications received after this time will not be read or reviewed.
- Models will be supplied by the artist
- All makeup will be completed within the 3 hour time limit
- Makeup will be supplied by the artist
- Prosthetics will be supplied by ONE Beauty Academy
- Judging will be scored out of 10 points per category in each division with anadditional score out of 5 for overall look including hair, wardrobe and props.Please refer to the breakdown of the scouring categories document.
- The artist will apply all makeup without any assistance
- Appropriate language and behavior of both the artist and model is required
- The Model must be wearing undergarments and have any nipples covered – no nudity allowed.
- Upon completion of the competition the Artist is required to clean up their workspace and sign out before leaving.
- The winner of the Division will claim their prize that evening of the event.
- The 1st and 2nd place winner will receive a photo shoot of their model the eveningof the event.
- The 1st place winner will be awarded an interview, that evening of the event,about their experience and this will be posted on various social media.
- The model and Artist will sign a photo release form the day of the event prior tothe competition beginning.
- The event will start November 4th 2017 at 2:00pm and the competition will begin at 3:00pm with brushes down at 7:00pm with the event ending at 8:00pm for thepublic. Removal and cleanup will proceed after the presentation of the makeups.
- Artists will be allowed to set up their workstations between 12:00pm and 2:00pm on the day if the competition.
- Each Artist is required to wear all black clothing
- Each Artist station will be limited to an exact measurement of space restrictions.
- The Competition is open to general public and students with approval of 3 makeup photos and application form
- Models must arrive with no makeup on prior to the competition beginning.
- Hair, wardrobe and props can be done in advance of competition.
- Models will be required to be at the event location of ONE Beauty Academy nolater then 1:45 pm on the event date.
- Models will be required to have a ‘before photo’ taken between 2:00pm.
- A general Theme Fairy Tale and Folklore has been chosen for this event and makeups will need to be based off of this.
All rules must be complied by Artist and Model – in the event of failing to do so the Artist can be disqualified from the competition.
Many Thanks to our Sponsors